Pilatus PC-12 For Sale - N669AF
Sorry, this aircraft is sold. Please check out our other aircraft.
2005 PC-12/45, S/N 669
This rigorously maintained 2005 series 10 PC-12/45 is impressive. Special conditions, via Pratt & Whitney SB 14603R23, allow for approximately 1174 hours of additional engine operation before the next overhaul! Even beyond that, this airplane has lots more to like. You and your passengers will relax comfortably in the executive four-place club configuration, with two forward-facing aft seats. When you look around, you will appreciate the satin cherry cabinetry, featuring both refreshment and media cabinets. Of course, everyone will appreciate the fully-enclosed flushing lavatory. And the included Aircell satcom phone system that keeps you in touch around the globe is a wonderful convenience.
Already RVSM (Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum) equipped, you can take advantage of preferred routing and increased fuel economy. In addition to an advanced Garmin global positioning system (GPS), avionics include a dual EFIS 40 electronic flight instrument system, navigation and communication transceivers, dual AM250 digital encoding altimeters, a mode "S" transponder, a KMH 880 IHAS traffic and ground proximity system, a multi-function display, a voice activated intercom, and more. You can also look forward to a dual battery system, a cabin AC inverter that adds 110 volt AC power to complement the two DC outlets, plus supplemental air conditioning. Call for price.
Click a thumbnail image to display the full-size photo.
Airframe and Engine
- Airframe Total Time: 8683 Hours (Subject to minor change)
- Engine Time Since Overhaul: 3323 Hours (Subject to minor change),
Special Conditions Allow Approximately 1174 Additional Hours to Overhaul!
- Dual EFIS 40 (Pilot and Copilot)
- Dual AHRS LCR92
- KMA 28 Audio Control/Voice Activated Intercom
- King KMH 880 Traffic and Terrain
- KMD 850 MFD
- Garmin GNS 625 GPS
- KT 70 Mode S Xpndr
- KDR 610 Flight Information System
- RVSM Equipped
- Dual AM250 Digital Encoding Altimeters
- Kannad 406AF ELT with Remote Switch
Optional Equipment Included
- Supplemental Air Conditioning
- Dual Nicad Batteries
- Recognition Lights
- Aircell ST 3100 Satellite Phone System
- Upper and Lower Beacons
- Cabin 110 Volt AC Inverter with Three Outlets
- Tow Head Holder
- Fuel Sump Cup Holder
- Two 28 Volt DC Cockpit Outlets
- Executive Six-Seat Interior with Four-Place Club Configuration and Two Forward-Facing Aft Seats
- Satin Cherry Cabinetry
- Refreshment Cabinet and CD Cabinet
- Stowable Tables
- Fully-Enclosed Flushing Lavatory
Contact us for more information on this gently pre-owned Pilatus PC-12 aircraft.