Pilatus PC-12 For Sale - N489JG
2003 PC-12/45, Serial Number 489
This is the lowest time Series 10 aircraft on the market today, by far. With just over 1300 total hours, this 2003 Pilatus PC-12/45 will delight and amaze you. Always hangared, the exterior paint and interior condition are absolutely pristine. The comfortable interior features the popular six-seat executive configuration, sporting a four-place club arrangement with two forward-facing aft seats. Stowable tables, along with refreshment and media cabinets, add to the comfort and appearance. To stay in touch around the globe, just pick up the Aircell ST 3100 satcom phone and place a convenient call. In addition to the supplemental air conditioning, the fully-enclosed flushing lavatory is also always appreciated.
Lots of attractive avionics upgrades make this exceptionally low-time aircraft even more appealing. For example, a Garmin GTX 345R Primary Xpndr with ADS-B-In/Out is already aboard. It complements the Dual EFIS 50 (pilot and copilot), the dual AHRS LCR92, the King KMH 880 Traffic and Terrain system, and Garmin GMX 200 multi-function device. Other advanced avionics include a Garmin Flight Stream 510 Data Transfer device, a King KT 70 Mode S Second Xpndr, a Garmin GDL 69A XM Weather/Music system, a Bendix/King KMA 30 Audio Panel with Bluetooth, plus dual KNI 582 RMIs. This RVSM-equipped plane also has dual AM250 Digital Encoding Altimeters. Low time, lots of upgrades - act fast. The asking price is $2,650,000.
Click a thumbnail image to display the full-size photo.
Airframe and Engine
- Airframe Total Time: 1309 Hours (Subject to Minor Change)
- Engine Total Time: 1309 Hours (Subject to Minor Change)
Avionics Equipment Included
- Dual EFIS 50 (Pilot and Copilot)
- Dual AHRS LCR92
- King KMH 880 Traffic and Terrain
- Garmin GMX 200 MFD
- Dual Garmin GTN 750/GTN 650 GPS, NAV, COMMS
- Garmin Flight Stream 510 Data Transfer
- Garmin GTX 345R Primary Xpndr with ADS-B-In/Out
- King KT 70 Mode S Second Xpndr
- Garmin GDL 69A XM Weather/Music
- RVSM Equipped, Dual AM250 Digital Encoding Altimeters
- Bendix/King KMA 30 Audio Panel with Bluetooth
- Dual KNI 582 RMIs
Optional Equipment Included
- Supplemental Air Conditioning
- Recognition Lights
- Aircell ST 3100 Satellite Phone System
- Cabin AC Power Inverter with Three Outlets
- Executive Six-Seat Interior with Four-Place Club Configuration and Two Forward-Facing Aft Seats
- Refreshment Cabinet and CD Cabinet
- Stowable Tables
- Fully-Enclosed Flushing Lavatory
- The Lowest-Time Series 10 Aircraft on the Market
- Currently in Annual Service at Atlas Pilatus Center
Contact us for more information on this gently pre-owned Pilatus PC-12 aircraft.